미시사가에 위치한 의류회사 물류창고에서 창고직 혹은 경비직으로 일하실 남/여 직원을 모십니다.
아래 Job description 참고후 [email protected] 으로 지원부탁드립니다.
*Inventory Control 경험자 우대합니다.
근무시간 8AM – 4:30PM
급여: $14/Hour and up.
3개월 Probation 후, extended health/dental benefit 제공
Associate, Distribution Center (Mississauga, ON)
The Distribution Center Associate will be responsible for receiving, handling, and managing the inventory of merchandise and supplies in a timely and organized manner.
- Check merchandise and supply deliveries for accuracy, verifying that quantities received match bills of lading, purchase orders, and other documents
- Maintain ongoing and proactive communication with key partners about new arrivals, order overages and shortages, and delivery delays
- Enable compliance with designated inventory levels and help prevent run-outs by providing daily accounting and documentation
- Help decrease store shrinkage by researching inventory discrepancies and reporting suspicious activities to loss prevention specialists
- Organize the stock room or warehouse, and ensure that accurate labeling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness are maintained
Job Requirements :
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Previous experience in a large scale warehouse/distribution center environment preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include working weekends, graveyard shifts, holidays, etc.
- Must have a positive attitude, a cooperative nature, and be self-motivated
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be able and willing to lift, push, pull, and move items up to 50lbs using proper safety methods
- Must be able and willing to perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
Security Officers maintain a safe and secure environment for employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel. Officers are required to inspect properties for security breaches, maintenance problems, fire and building hazards, etc., and ensuring the overall safety and security of people, property and information.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Monitor alarm systems looking for alerts/alarms that would indicate a potential security problem
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities to supervisors and/or management
- Inform violators of policy and procedures, taking proper measures to ensure that the action(s) are correct going forward
- Control distribution center traffic by logging/confirming deliveries and directing traffic
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Job Requirements :
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent; Prior security experience preferred
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have general computer proficiency with the ability to enter/save data into spreadsheets and other programs
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities